So as I venture further into wedding stationery, I'd like to launch with a delightful wee competition. If you are getting married in 2014, this might just be for you!
The winning couple!
The winner will receive full design and print of both the main invite (I like to call the golden ticket) and the evening invite (the not so golden ticket). As well as the RSVP for the main invitees (the lucky bunch).
Here's how you enter:
To enter this competition, follow these simple steps:
- LIKE the Angel & Anchor Facebook page.
- Share the competition photo post. (This will be a popular post with details on it)
- Then the most important part. Write me an email (email@example.com) with some details about the wedding (venue, date and some ideas of what you want your day to look like without giving too much away!), then a special story or memory from your relationship. This could be a proposal, how you met, a date or anything else which means a lot to you!
Together my wife and I will read your beautiful stories and pick the best a week after the closing date 31 March 2014. (I have Kleenex bought in bulk... for her, not me of course).
It makes me so excited to think that one of you guys will allow me to invest in a small part of your special day, and I can't wait!
Here's an example of the invites I designed for my own wedding last Summer. You can read more about that here.
Here's an example of some of the stationery we used during the big day itself.
The Small Print
Here's some of the minor details which might be important to note! They aren't meant to be scary, but to provide a healthy framework between relationship and client. This will all be clarified and discussed further with the winning couple!
- Printing cost (value of this will be discussed at a later date) is included in prize for 100 A5 Main Invites, 200 A7 Evening Invites and 100 A7 RSVP's. Printing sizes and format can be changed within the printing budget. Extra printing can be added at cost to client.
- Design is limited to a standard set number of hours and refinements (clarified later). Much like printing, extra hours can be added at cost.
- Designer holds the right to refuse certain requests over design. This pretty much in the case of a couple have a specific style in mind which isn't a good fit. The hope would be that by entering the competition you already appreciate previous Angel & Anchor work, and trust that I will go above and beyond to put together something really special and of high quality for you!